- We believe that all people are the children of God, created by divine love and wisdom, called to lives of thanksgiving and service.
- As Christians we confess Jesus Christ is Lord, and that his Spirit is among us as God’s living presence in the world.
- As Presbyterians, we believe that God speaks to us through the Scriptures, as we read and interpret them in light of our experience, aided by modern scholarship.
- We embrace a broad range of theological views and ways of living out the Christian faith in our community.
- At our monthly communion services, we invite anyone who shares our faith in Jesus Christ to join us at the Lord’s Table.
- We believe that the Christian life is a never ending journey of discovery.
- Through the Holy Spirit, God empowers us to grow in faith, make more mature decisions and live more faithful lives.
- That means we keep our minds and hearts open to seek justice, love kindness and walk humbly with our God.